The Story of DMS
From 1964 – 1974
- IBM used hybrid circuits for complex calculations,
- Illaic IV supercomputers were developed using quarter-million small-scale ECL logic gates,
- No software to manage documents.
From 1974 – 1984
- Significant advancements in technology,
- No software to manage documents,
- In 1985, some records management programs were introduced.
From 1984 – 1994
- Computers can perform some complex calculations,
- Apple and Microsoft started,
- Macintosh and Windows were introduces,
- TRIM Captura software was introduced by TOWER software.
From 1994 – 2004
- Many advancements of internet and technology,
- DMS industry started to introduce complex functionality like storing documents in digital formats,
- Features like scanning, indexing, storage, retrieval, etc.
From 2004 – 2014
- Processing speed up to 8.5 GHz and internet up to 15 Mbps,
- DMS become a necessity,
- Lots of features and advanced options,
- iDOX was developed in 2012 which will enhance your paperless office.